Guidelines for customers of The Unwinder destinations managed by destination owners
- We at The Unwinder wish you a wonderful time whenever you use destinations available on our platform – please read to ensure understanding and to maximize your experience.
- We seek your feedback so that the same can be shared with destination owners. We believe in a transparent mechanism of ensuring great service in all the destinations.
- We will collectively represent you as our customer and move destination owners in providing excellent services
The Unwinder has a rigorous policy and method of enrolling choice resorts, farm houses, villas and holiday destinations- all in order of making your holiday or experience most conducive.
- While we have an in-depth due diligence, we do not take responsibility for any shortcomings.
- The decision of selecting any of the destinations on our e-platform is solely yours and we are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission or any unfulfilled claims made by destination owners.
- The Unwinder acts only as a bridge between you and the destination owners
- No refunds once the payment is done.
- Balance payment of the total value should be done 24 hours prior to the check-in time. If not, the booking will be considered null & void, with no refund of the advance amount.
- The Unwinder and its employees are indemnified against any and all acts or accidents that may arise in your stay at destinations showcased on our website and marketing collaterals.
- The customers will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by them, their guests or any person in their group and money recovered to the extent of damages before check-out.
- The moneys so recovered will be to the account of destination owners or payable to us and in turn The Unwinder will effect payments to relevant destination owners.
- Decision of extent of recovery towards losses or damages are within the purview of owners and The Unwinder shall have no say in the matter and therefore will not entertain any communication in this regard
- The Unwinder and its staff will be indemnified of monetary costs directly or indirectly for losses incurred during the stay.
Timings and services by destination owners will be governed as per their guidelines and norms. The Unwinder has no say in this matter and shall not encourage any communication in this regard.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premises which can affect the environment.
- The destination owners/staff have the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the property forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default the owners/management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the destination occupied.
- The Unwinder and its staff will not be liable to any loss/ misplacement of any of the guests’ personal properties or valuables or money.
- The Unwinder and its staff will not be liable to guests for any harm or accidents occurred during the stay.
- We expect our clients to be punctual to their check-in and check-out time which will be governed as per guidelines of destination owners. Generally, it is anytime between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM which will be intimated.
- If an extension of stay is required, settlement of past due amounts and for the extended stay is compulsory.
- Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the property.
- Please present any ID proof issued by government upon Check-in.
- Guests are requested to co-operate with the staff of destination owners for any regular and/or periodic maintenance works that are taken up from time to time